Food colouring for cakes
Online sale of food colors for sweets and foods of all kinds
The natural food colorants are edible and can be eaten along with the cakes. The available food colors are:
- red food coloring
- pink food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- light blue food coloring
- fuchsia food coloring
- beige food coloring
- brown food coloring
- black food coloring
- white food coloring
- orange food coloring
What kind of color to choose?
- Paste or GEL food colorants: Perfect for coloring the sugar paste as it is dense, just a few drops to achieve the desired shade, we suggest adding them gradually to the dough to get the right color.
- Powdered food coloring: to paint and create beautiful shades on cakes and sugar paste. Available in many shades, they can also be used to give color to the dough of bread, sweets, creams and even rolled fondant.
- Liquid food colors: ideal for airbrush, for cream and cake mixes, are slightly less strong than in the gel to this they give a more light color to your cupcakes.
- Glitter, Pearls and Metallic: to give light to your creations, glitter applies only to the decorative part of the cake, the one that is not eaten, they are not edible.
- Food colors Spray: Very easy to use, are available in practical cans, to be sprayed directly on the sweet or on the decorations.
- Food colors for airbrush: are ideal for those who love to spray color their sweet creations, they fit inside the airbrush and spraying away at a distance.
In this section you will find gel paste food coloring of best brands as wilton and sugarflair, with these dyes you can decorate and color sugar paste, almond paste, gum paste, marshmallow fondant, glassed and whipped cream. gel and paste colors are also great for decorating sweets, cakes, cupcakes and biscuits. Food colors can also be used to color doughs to be cooked.